Wednesday, November 10, 2010

just woke up (: update blog so blog wont die .. probably staying at home for almost the whole day ? i am dam bored .. still looking for a job . sebast recommend me to work at iion where they pay $6/hr and work load is much more better than pizzahut . still considering whether to work there or not . everything have to start from scratch again , just like the start when i joined pizzahut . so far i only gt 2 compliments letter in pizzahut . nvm , shall enjoy my holidays instead .

and a big shout out to my pizzahut colleague ,

Jonathan - thanks for your joke , had quite alot of fun working with you . and thankyou for teaching me how to do bar .

Sebast - thanks for your ciagrattes -.-

Erwin - thanks for helping me to do closing all the time (:

shall end here ,

(:

No comments:

Post a Comment